Unique Mappers Network is a nonprofit organization registered in Nigeria for OpenStreetMap community working to support and grow OpenStreetMap, the free, open-source map of the world created by volunteers all over the globe.
Founded in 2017, our mission is to support the OpenStreetMap project in Nigeria through education, fostering awareness, gender equality, ensuring broad availability of data, continuous quality improvement, and an active community.
- Open Mapping using OpenStreetMap in Nigeria
- Mobile Data collection & Field Surveys
- Open-Source Geospatial Empowerment
- Fly Lab/Community Mapping
- Participatory Citizens Science
- Youth Empowerment using Open-Source Technology & Citizens Science
- Community Inclusive Empowerment for Sustainable Development Actions